Welltech Foundation is an Non Profit Organization (NGO), which is rendering services for bringing awareness in the public. Welltech Foundation was formed to fight against the diseases caused by MOSQUITOES like Malaria, Dengue, Chikungunya, Brain Fever etc., and also to bringing awareness in the general public to take precautions for controlling the mosquitoes.
Every year Welltech Foundation Conducts awareness programs on Malaria on World Malaria Day (WMD) which is an international observance commemorated every year recognizes the global efforts to control malaria. World Malaria Day was established in May 2007 to provide "education and understanding of malaria" and spread information.
Welltech Foundation organizing 5K Run to fight Malaria along with conducting the Awareness Program On Malaria of 23rd APRIL 2017 on World Malaria Day-2017.Everyone must come to Participate in this program and makes this Event Successfull.
- Above 18 Yrs Runners 1st Prize: Rs. 5,000, 2nd Prize: Rs. 3,000 & 3rd Prize: Rs. 2,000 along with the Certifications.
- Below 18 Yrs Runners 1st Prize: Rs. 5,000, 2nd Prize: Rs. 3,000 & 3rd Prize: Rs. 2,000 along with the Certifications.
- We Provide T-Shirts and participation Certificates to the all participants.
- Water Bottles will be given to the participants (Runners should drop the Empty Water Bottles ONLY in Bins).
- Before Run: ZUMBA DANCE (Aerobics)
- Event Timings: 6:00 AM TO 10:00 AM
Terms and Conditions:
- No Registration Fee to the participants.
- You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
- No wheeled vehicles are allowed on the event. Anyone bringing wheeled vehicles will be disqualified from the run; you will be asked to leave the event. Participants are not allowed to run with babies or children who are under aged for the designated category and unregistered runners. Total co-operation from runners in this regards.
- No baggage counters are available for participants of the run. For security reasons, participants are requested to come without any baggage. Organizers are not responsible for any loss or baggage and belongings.
- Participants are requested to cooperate with the police and volunteers deputed at the Start point and on route.
- Parking facility is available.
- Participants must carry their booking information in HARD / SOFT copy.